Girard Perregaux watches - watches of the famous Swiss watch house Girard Perregaux (Girard Perrault), which has a huge history of more than 200 years and experience in watchmaking, obtained by combining two famous Swiss watch manufactories: in fact, Girard Perregaux itself, and absorbed by it in 1902, no less famous at that time, the Swiss watch company Maison Bautte (Mason Bott).
Today, Swiss watches GP (Girard Perregaux) have several collections, the development of which took more than one decade:
- Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945;
- Girard-Perregaux 1966;
- Girard-Perregaux Hawk;
- Girard-Perregaux Laureato;
- Girard-Perregaux Cat`s eye;
- Girard-Perregaux Richeville;
- Girard-Perregaux Small Chronograph.